Thursday, March 13, 2008

A request for help


A few months back I wrote an article about a lovely Ahwatukee woman's struggle with infertility. From the moment I recieved her media kit I was completely engaged in her experience. I read her book, invited her in for an interview and wrote a story for the newspaper I work for. Still, I have the little stuffed bear she gave me, that is wearing a premature baby diaper, sitting on my desk.

Today I recieved an e-mail from Kelly, entitled A request for help, regarding another article she came across about insurance companies fighting the mandate to cover infertility costs. She is searching for couples who have experienced infertility to provide information to help her on her quest to prove that insurance companies could actually save money by covering infertility treatment by doctors that practice conservative treatment options, thereby minimizing the occurance of multiples.

I'm asking people who could help to visit Kelly's blog, www.twinpeas.com/wordpress/, to get in touch with her.

Thanks :)

No comments: