Thursday, October 25, 2007

Hello World

My name is Corinne Frayer. I am 22 years old. I graduated from Arizona State University in May 2007 and currently am a health and education reporter at the Ahwatukee Foothills News. My life revolves around writing, my amazing boyfriend, Brian, and training for running and triathlon events.

The passion I have for being active changed my life. I am so thankful for all the experiences and people brought to me through racing and training over the past couple years.

I created this blog so I can share these life experiences I charish. Welcome to my life!

1 comment:

Crandall said...

Hello Corinne. My name is Dad. That is a very nice picture of you. Are you going to be participating in all of the events you have posted? Seems like you have too much dead time between events for such a high energy person such as yourself. Are you antsy or "insane in the membrane".