Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sunday Funday

I thought I'd post some new pictures of Hannah for everyone today. I took these when she was running around on the grass, before she ate my favorite Crocs sandal. I am so sad about that! I will have to get new ones.... dang it!

Today I did an hour bike and a 85 minute run. It was a good day and I felt really good so I am happy. We also went to the bike shop to get stuff for Mountain Man and to try to fix my bike. We tried changing the chain, and that didnt work, so we tried changing the big chain ring and that didn't work either. I still dont know why the chain doesn't catch on the ring every two revolutions. It's the weirdest thing and I am so sad! Brian also cut his hand really bad trying to get the chain ring off the bike and now he has a super deep cut on his hand. I feel so bad! This stupid bike! This is one reason why triathlon is annoying - because you have to use a machine for one of the segements and if it isn't working properly you are screwed. On the swim and the run it is all up to your body, but the bike depends on what condition your bike is in, as well as your body's fitness.

Tomorrow I am going to head to Trifecta Multisport in Littleton because the Newton Running website says they sell their shoes there. I hope so! I checked out the store's sight and they didn't have the brand listed, but it is worth a shot so I don't have to drive all the way to Boulder or pay for shipping. I'll probably call first.

Man, I am really mad about that sandal! :(

OK time to run to Safeway and go to bed!

<3>

No comments: