Thursday, November 20, 2008

I WILL do this!



This video has really been helping to pump me up!

Today has been quite a day! I got up and went to the practice swim at Tempe Town Lake around 9 a.m. Afterwards, I ran for 20 or so minutes on the run course. When I realized I forgot my USAT card for packet pick up I walked all the way down to ASU's campus where luckily my ASU ID still worked on the computers and I was able to print a temporary card! After packet pick up I talked to some people I knew for a while and then waited in like to get my bike from Tri Bike Transport until about 2 p.m. Finally I am back at Keiths sitting around! We're gonna go to his parents house tonight for some dinner. The lake was REALLY cold today... a lot colder than I expected, but it will be ok. I swam well for about 30 minutes and am still really pumped for Sunday!

XOXO
Cori

No comments: