Sunday, December 9, 2007

New Bike :)

Saturday morning we got up and ran 20 miles. Then we drove to Tucson to pick up my new bike from TriSports! My 2007 Felt B2 is AWESOME! From the moment the bike manager fit me to it I was more comfortable on a bike than I have ever been. Sunday morning we biked to the Y and met Patrick, Jorge, Adam and Emma for a group ride. My bike felt like a spin bike on the road. Because of the carbon, I can hardly feel any bumps. The only problem is the seat is a mens seat and after 40 miles it hurt so bad I was in tears.
I've been doing more swimming than normal this past week because our tri group is participating in the USAT club challenge. The first group to 500 miles swimming in December wins, biking in January and running in February. I hate swimming, but this challenge is forcing me to swim more, which, in the end, is a good thing. I ran 50 miles this week and hope to keep that up for two more weeks. I am feeling great for the marathon!

No comments: