Sunday, January 20, 2008

2008 Schedule

Today I wrote up my 2008 race schedule. I am so excited for this year! In July Chino Valley will mark my one-year anniversary as a triathlete. My first race will be a sprint triathlon in Chandler Feb. 17. I'm excited just thinking about it. I love doing a lot of small races between big races. Tri Family Racing events, Splash and Dashes and open water swim are among my favorites! They're so fun and the people that do them are just as into it as Brian and I. And by the end of 2008 you will, hopefully, be calling me an Ironman!
I've taken recovery from the marathon pretty seriously. I've been doing the elliptical plus a little swimming and biking this week. Today I'm going to try and run about 6 miles and Tomorrow I'm going to start back with my usual training weeks... Thank God! I can't wait to get back into tri-mode!

No comments: