Sunday, May 11, 2008

Graduation!! :)

On Friday Brian graduated from ASU with his degree in Computer Science. Now we are both ASU graduates! I am so proud of his hard work, and even more proud that he wont be so cranky since he will just have work and no school and he can pay more attention to ME!! hehe! So, YAY, congrats babe!
Ironman base training starts in one week, so I'm taking this week EASY and fun, considering I will also be moving this week! Saturday we did a 20 mile bike and a 1500 meter swim and today we ran 10 miles. I felt pretty good, so I was happy. We started packing this weekend and oh my gosh is it work. I forgot how much I HATE moving! We are leaving Friday afternoon at 4 p.m. I am driving my car, Brian is driving the 16 foot long Budget truck, and his uncle is driving the minivan. It should be interesting. I believe Brian's younger brother Eric is coming as well. At least if something goes wrong we will all be driving together!
Last week I also applied to grad school at Northern Colorado University for a teaching liscensure. I'm crossing my fingers that I get in. The program starts next summer if I do get in!
Well, it's off to bed soon since I'm getting up early to get a run in before work tomorrow so I can spend the evening PACKING. Oh how exciting this week will be!!
Bye for now!

No comments: