Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Spring is ALMOST here!


I had a blast this past weekend in Minnesota visiting Luanne and her family! Minnesota is awesome because it has probably the best trail system ever! I could run forever up there! This picture is of us being dorks at a restaurant in Chanhassen called Axels. The peace signs are an inside joke.

I ran today in new DS Trainers and my knee hurts again. I am going to stay positive and say I just need to take it easy for a couple days and ice while sticking to biking and swimming. I am NOT going to say I'm injured again yet because I really really hope that isn't the case. I hope it is just the shoes, which are going in the garbage! The weather has been awesome though and it's almost time to change up the tires on the Felt and start biking outdoors again! YAY! I am so excited!

This week is supposed to be Spring Break, but I still have a lot of school work (research group project meetings, papers, midterms blah blah) to do this week. I guess there is no Spring Break in grad school! Good thing I like school or I'd be really mad I can't go anywhere or do anything exciting this week! Lifetime is having a two hour spin ride for ALS on Saturday so I signed up for that. I am also debating on if I will do a 10K or go to masters swim again on Sunday morning. IF my knee feels better by this weekend I will do the 10K, otherwise masters it is, which is fine too because I need it.

Time for bed! Miss you Lu Dogg :)

XOXO
Cori

1 comment:

Jennifer Harrison said...

Cori!
Let me know whenever you want to come back to Masters! :)) Hang in there!