Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Hannah video... and stuff...


Here's a video of Hannah practicing her commands! She is so adorable! We went to puppy training class again yesterday and she learned "down", which is like lay down.
Things have been rough here. I'm a little sad and depressed, but again, trying to stay positive!
I think we are doing a race, the Loveland Lake to Lake triathlon, on Saturday. It is an Olympic distance, except the bike is longer - 30 miles. I haven't done a tri since Lake Havasu, so I am excited. Hopefully we get there and are able to register and do the race!
I think our bike tire pump is broken because today when I tried to pump up my tires air just comes out. It's strange, but I am going to go to the rec center and swim and do a spinning video in the spin studio instead of biking outdoors. Hopefully we can get that pump working before the race!
OK time to get ready to go to the gym!
<3

No comments: