Friday, October 17, 2008

Pushing Through

It is only 11:30 a.m. and today has already been a great day! I woke up to a phone call from Roosevelt University telling me I was accepted into grad school! Then I took my bike over to the shop to get my aero bars raised a bit and a speedometer put on. I am also going to look for new cycling shoes today as well. My shoes are old and they suck! Tomorrow I am biking 112 miles with Laura and her friend. I thought I would be nervous, as I have never attempted this distance before, but I am actually really excited to get out there and see how it will feel. It's good Ironman practice and I am looking forward to the pain... no really I am!

I will probably take Hannah on a long walk or hike on a trail today as it is my off day and I want to be rested for tomorrows long haul. I am still pretty bored here in Colorado otherwise and cant wait to move. Thirteen days until my parents get here! Feels like forever!

More to come and update on the long bike ride later!

XOXO
Cori

No comments: