Thursday, November 8, 2007

Feeling Good!

Yay! I am finally feeling better today. I swam at the Y and ran a pretty fast (7:30 pace) 7 miles today. My legs are finally feeling good again!

Two days ago I received my new Newton racing flats in the mail! They are awesome! Bright pink, super light and fast! I actually almost kept up with Brian on Tuesday when we ran and today I felt awesome. I know most of it is mental, but man I love these shoes! They are designed by runners in Colorado and aren't sold in Phoenix so I had to order them on the internet. They are super expensive, but well worth the money!

I am getting excited to head out to Parker for Blue Water. I want to get out of Phoenix for a while! Plus, a little colder weather would feel too bad as it is still in the 90's here.

1 comment:

Crandall said...

Challenge yourself everyday. Remember to rest and rejuvenate on the 7th.

Cran