Monday, November 5, 2007

Weekend after

On Saturday I biked about 70 miles with the Tribe Multisport group. I was surprised I could almost keep up this time. At one point I was even biking 27 mph and keeping up with the lead pack! On Sunday morning my legs were feeling the pain from last weekend's race followed by the long bike, so my 12 mile run didn't feel too great. Next weekend will be a little break with Blue Water, then I will start doing 20 mile runs (2 or 3 of them) every other week for the P.F. Changs marathon.

Brian's birthday weekend was fun. We rode the moped (which he named Piglet) around everywhere. We only ran out of gas and had to walk it to a gas station once.

I am not feeling too good today. My throat hurts, I have a runny nose and I keep sneezing all over my desk. I might skip the bike today and just swim and run after an interview at 4. We'll see!

No comments: