Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Training sick

So for the past couple days I have not been feeling too good. My throat hurts, my head hurts and I have been sneezing like crazy! Tuesday I biked 20 miles, swam 1500 and ran about 8 miles. Wednesday Brian and I moped-ed to the Y and did 7 miles of run speed work. My stomach cramped up from eating a giant bag of dried cherries before the run and I didn't feel like swimming, so we went to Ausler's! Today I biked to the Y and home (20 miles) ran 10 miles and swam 1000. I still feel tired and I hope it's just because I've been sick. I'm going to take it easy until Blue Water on Sunday.

Ironman 70.3 World Championships is on Sunday. That would be fun to qualify for and I hope I do someday! I always get jealous when I hear local athletes talking about amazing races they qualified for. Someday I will be doing those races, but for now I will concentrate on building my base without killing myself!

No comments: