Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy November

I think I am finally almost recovered from SOMA. Yesterday I biked to the Y, swam 1,250 yards (I know, I was feeling ambitious), biked home and ran (more like slowly jogged) about 6 miles. I was feeling it on the run, but everything else felt fine.

Blue Water Triathlon is coming up on November 11. This is a bikers race (1000 swim, 33 mile bike and 4 mile run) Too bad I still SUCK at biking. I don't know how much my run will save me with only a dinky 4 miles to catch all the fast bikers. How the heck are people so fast on the bike? For now I will blame it on the fact I don't have a $4,000 race bike yet. Someday... :)

Grey's Anatomy is an hour and a half special tonight. I am excited! I am going to swim 1000 yards at the Y and run 7 miles before it starts. Happy Day after Halloween. My office is overflowing with everyone's leftover candy!

No comments: